Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Band Meme

I stole this from Brooke. It is a meme of sorts that all questions are answered by the titles of songs by a single band. She reminded me of the usefulness of google for this project. You all know that I used to be a U2 freak so I chose them.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Band: U2

Are you male or female? Trash, Trampoline And The Party Girl
Describe yourself. Mothers Of The Disappeared
How do some people feel about you? Sweetest Thing
How do you feel about yourself? Running To Stand Still
Describe your ex: Bad
Describe your current significant other: The Unforgettable Fire
Describe where you want to be: In God's Country
Describe how you live: I Will Follow
Describe how you love: Two Hearts Beat As One
What would you ask for if you had just one wish? Beautiful Day
Share a few words of wisdom: Some Days Are Better Than Others
Now say goodbye: Another Time, Another Place

5 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

- You ARE the sweetest thing!

- Love the new quotes on your sidebar. I haven't paid attn. as to when you put them there, but... HILARIOUS!!!!!!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

interesting meme NetMom. i might have 2 do it.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

mind if I steal this one?

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Hey, this works quite well. I've seen it done a few times now, and each time, I think about it...but I wouldn't know who to base it on!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Craig Armstrong said...

Hi there daphne. I was wondering if you could include my blog in your list of things you read. I could use a few more hits I think. Take care. See ya soon.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home