Saturday, April 15, 2006

Losers the Morning After

Last night the Astros lost to the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Arizona Diamondbacks?! I was fuming. It wasn't a close game at all either. 1-5. The Astros could only manage one run. Then now that I think back about it, I feel like one of those fat husbands who sit on the couch in their underwear drinking beer while yelling at the TV during sport games. It is just a game and the season is so young. They have like 125 games left and I am getting upset about one? Lets just say I needed a healthy dose of reality and a major shift in my priorities this morning. I feel great and will go outside and enjoy the day for it is. No staying huddled around my computer watching every pitch and swing. I see flowers to pick and a quick jaunt to the Farmer's Market. I love the Spring.

4 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

I had to laugh, I just returned from our farmer's market here-we have it every saturday. Lots of wonderful flowers for sale today and of course I had to buy baked goods as well. Happy Easter!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Mike said...

The Braves are starting out lousy their pitching sucks bigtime but its still early in the season.

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, the Royals are not doing all that hot either. Bummer! Hope you have a good weekend. It is a yardwork weekend for me with mowing and getting my pots planted with flowers out front. Will do the backyard flowers maybe next weekend. Kind of hesitant to rush it as the weather in our neck of the woods can be very fickle.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

i feel ya net mom the braves drop 1 yesterday pissed me off. hope u had a wonderful easter weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home