Saturday, April 01, 2006

I've Got The Fever

This is the time of year when I lose many readers. Yes folks, it is baseball season again. I will try to keep the baseball talk to a minimum this season. However, I am working on keeping a game tracker on my side bar to let everyone know how my Houston Astros are doing. Mostly it is for me but you understand, don't you? I have new team to watch which I am very excited about because they are in the American League: The Kansas City Royals. This team gets no respect (much like the Astros) and had a terrible season last year. Most people in KC are Cardinal fans which is really sad. I predict that this team will be a fearsome sight to behold within the next 4 years maybe sooner. Baseball fans will laugh at this assumption but don't forget that I predicted the Astros making it all the way to the World Series. They had to beat two very good teams ( ATL Braves and STL Cardinals). So watch out for the team in blue American League. You just might be surprised. And that Mike Sweeney will be a new first base favorite since my Jeff Bagwell will not be playing again. To a long fun summer!

3 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Well, you haven't lost me. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for a game tracker! :-) Maybe you could have one for the 'stros and one for the Royals?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

cant wait 4 the season 2 start also NetMom. my Braves r gonna kick ass this year.

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to place my loyalty with the Royals, being the home-town team and all, however, my husband and I do also have a fondness for the Yanks!
Hope you had a good weekend and have wonderful week coming up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home