Friday, March 31, 2006

Dull-O-Rama

Yesterday M-Boy finally went back to school. It was pretty hard on him even though he was happy. He came home and took a nap which is very much unlike him. He is up and ready without my urging this morning so I know he is better, just not 100% himself. I have absolutely nothing of interest to write about this morning other than it is parent/teacher conference time for Little Man. Keep your fingers crossed for him because I think he has to do summer school. Poor kid.

5 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

sure hope he dont i will keep thinking good things and it works out ok 4 him.

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure glad to see the sunshine today! I could use a few more day like this, but more storms planned for Sunday; gloomy weather gets to me. Hope you have a great day and weekend!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

**hugs**

Glad everyone's feeling better.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Good luck to Little Man! And get totally back to 100% well wishes to M-Boy!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Hope your weekend started out good Net Mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home