Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Friends With Money Movie Review

I saw the movie Friends With Money today. I wasn't real sure what to expect and I am glad of that because my hopes were not high. Have you ever watched one of those movies that has GREAT acting but a really lame story? This movie was kind of like that. I mean the story was okay, just unfinished. I like things in tidy little boxes and this movie definitely did not tie everything up for me. So I would say wait until the DVD unless you love Jason Isaacs like I do. Gosh that guy is hot. All the actors were really good, they just didn't have that much to work with. If you are into artsy kind of fare then go for it. Again, FANTASTIC acting, just a so-so story.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

i hate when that happens, thanks for the heads up...think I'll pass.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

I'd skip it since there is so much more out there right now. I think I am going to see Akeelah and the Bee next. AMC out here has $4 movies if you go before noon on wed,sat and sun so we have been going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home