Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fun Times *

*updated with photos

This week has been a blast so far. On monday, Mr. Daphnewood made a surprise visit home at 9:30 am. He said he had the day off. No surgeries were scheduled and he was told to go home by the chief resident. Hail to the chief! Whoohoo!

M-Boy has decided he is not ready for school to start. His exact words were "I think I am used to summer now. I want it to stay." Poor baby. Reality comes right back to slap you down.

Little Man, my mother and I went to see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Oh my gosh that movie was funny! We laughed so hard. I think my favorite parts of the movie was the whole hospital set up. Don't you dare wish that evil on me Ricky Bobby! You'll have to see the movie to know what I am talking about.

Mouse told me something really funny she read on the internet. It was someone's tagline:
Being in love is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it.

God bless that kid who came up with that.

So how is your week going?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a cell phone pic. I got all of my hair cut off when I was in Houston.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Little Man puts so many sprinkles on his ice cream at Sweet Tomatoes/Soup Plantation. Another cell phone picture.

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't seen the movie but glad you had such a great time. Your kids are very intelligent: out of the mouths of babes, eh? LOVE the hair style-looks super and I bet it beats the heck out of the stifling heat around here! Also, glad you posted!!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

lil man sure is a cutie!
You look great too mind.
You should post my pics more often...I like seeing your family

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Rick said...

I could've used a week like that. Next week will be better. And I gotta wonder where Mouse is going on the Internet? Like the philsophy, though.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

You all are so sooo cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home