Sunday, July 23, 2006

Playtime and A Movie Recommendation

Little Man cracked me up today. I was working at my desk when he jumped on my bed and said "Hi!" I could barely see him out of the corner of my eye. This is how our brief conversation went:

Me: hey there Little Man, watcha up to?
Little Man: see for yourself!
(I pause my typing then look toward the bed. He is dressed in scrubs and a white coat)
Me: Oh, I see. You are dressing up like a doctor.
Little Man: Not just a doctor, I am dressed up like the Surgeon General!

Where did he even hear about the Surgeon General? Maybe he has been smoking some cigarettes behind my back.

Has anyone ever watched the movie Whale Rider? It is a few years old but such a GREAT movie. I know I have probably mentioned this film before but I watched it again. Seriously, if you haven't ever seen it, rent it tonight and watch it. It is a great "girl power" flick AND suitable for the entire family.

3 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh. I should find that it was soooo beautiful.

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sis loved that movie, but I haven't seen it yet.

That little man... what a cool kid!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

aww little bro is so cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home