Thursday, July 27, 2006

Reading But Not Writing

I am currently working through a bit of "blog burnout". It is much more than blog burnout and more like mild depression since it has carried over to other portions of my life. I kind of have this attitude of "why bother?" and I am not sure where or why I have developed it. Just know I am reading your blogs but just not commenting like I usually do. I am sure in a week or so I will be back to my normal self. Sorry. This is the moody part of me that escapes every now and then.

6 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Rick said...

I think it's called the summer doldrums. Totally understandable.

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sumpathies; I'm going thru a bit of a bi-polar episode myself right now; wayyyyy down.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Al said...

I have an excess of energy today. I'll try to telepath some to you!

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Enjoy the feeling, wallow in it, revel in it. And then come back and tell us all about it! We'll all be here (even those of us who haven't been reading or writing recently!)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger portuguesa nova said...

I've got the same problem.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

hate to say so, but that sounds exactly like depression!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home