Thursday, July 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Mouse

My baby is fifteen years old today! I was going to put 15 pictures up, one for each year but decided that 5 would suffice in the humiliation realm.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The manga freak part of Mouse


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


the teenager part


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


the ADD part (without ritalin of course)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


the mature part


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


the "you will always be our baby girl" part

Happy Birthday Baby! You are turning into a lovely young woman more and more with each passing day.

11 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Rick said...

No way. That's your sister. Or have you started yet another mommy blog?

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Rick, I promise you that I talk about more than my kids. Not that the other topics are any more interesting. I have only promised ramblings in my blog description. I am GREAT at rambling ;)

EG, thanks. This should be an interesting day.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

She looks especially like you in the baseball cap. Such a sweet kid!!

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday baby cakes. Gosh it's been ages since I was 15. [if you tell anyone I'll have to hurt you] LOL :)
I hope you had a great day kiddo.
kb

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to such a sweet looking young lady...and congratulations on your child-rearing skills to a great sounding mom.

Blessings,

Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your lovely angel! I hope it's a wonderful day and coming year for her. And congrats and happy celebration to you, mom! How was it going about 15 years ago!?

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Al said...

Happy B'Day to her.

Mine was on the 18th, but I won't say which one it was.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

What a pretty young lady! Happy Birthday Mouse!

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, happy birthday. Can you drive at fifteen in Kansas?

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Happy belated birthday! :-)

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MouseMcLion3
Happy bithday mouse. Enjoy DN Angel. its very good anime.
(by the way: i looked here, because i thought so that photo with glasses was my :-D)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home