Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Parenthood Rocks!

As a parent, I get asked some pretty strange questions. A lot of parents get uncomfortable when kids ask things like "where do babies come from?" but I don't. Once Little Man asked me if he would get hair on his private parts like his brother. Yep. Then M-Boy asked why was eating your boogers bad for you if it came from your body. That was a new perspective I didn't see coming. Mouse had her fair share too but she usually acted first then asked questions later like the time she stole all of the eggs out of the refrigerator to hatch baby tigers. It took several weeks to convince her that tigers do not hatch. This week I got asked one of those golden questions. It came from Little Man.

Do zombies want brains to eat or do they want the brains to live?

My answer was a mixed "I am not sure but I have always assumed that zombies needed to eat the brains to live, kind of like you need to eat healthy food to live" SO how would you answer the zombie question?

parenthood rocks!

5 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

thats gotta be the toughest question a kid can ask teehee!

I honestly always believed the same as you. Brains to live.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Rick said...

"We eat them because they make us look like Moms and Dads to little boys." (Now you know why my kid is in therapy.)

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you answered it pretty nicely. Some folks might liken zombie brains to, say, liver, which I personally happen to now like after having grown up hating it. But I'll definitely pass on the Zombie brains!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Al said...

I think Brains are a zombie delacacy, like cavear. Sure they will chow down on a nice leg of lady, but nothing has the piquancy of a nice batch of scrambled eggs and brains.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home