Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Busy Bee

I am going to be good today and do tons of packing and phone work that I have been avoiding. The move is only 3 weeks away and I still have a long way to go. I am getting excited and so is my husband. He calls or IM's me more than once a day lately. It's pretty sad but my family, including myself, want to make sure that the DSL is all ready to go or up and running within a week of moving. They all tell me they can go about a week only without their internet. I guess that is understandable since we don't have television. I don't think I ever clarified that when I was telling everyone about the Atomic Betty issue with my son. He saw the show on in a hotel and got hooked with one viewing. He has seen a total of 11 episodes now and 8 of them were on that DVD ( after the obsession began) the guys at Atomic Cartoons sent. So if that doesn't show you the power of OCD within Autism, nothing will. Then again, if I were as passionate about packing as my son is about Betty, I would be on the curb right now waiting for the truck. Wish me luck everyone!

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Spencer you rogue! Everyone will think I watch you via webcam in the buff. Oh well, maybe I really would if you ever offered ;-) Now that I am through trashing my reputation, back to packing! sending you a **hug**

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I'm do excited for you that you will be together with your family again! You've got plenty of time to pack, but take it from me, don't wait 2 weeks and 6 days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home