Monday, June 13, 2005

Countdown

There are sixteen days left until the movers pick up the contents of our home all neatly packed away in boxes. So far I have been awesome on getting rid of junk. For every packed box I have either filled a bag of trash or filled a box for charity. How is that for downsizing? Unfortunately, I seem to be moving at snail pace. It is just so boring. Maybe if I had a flame thrower gun to burn away some contents of my closets. That would be cool and a great incentive to get working. Nothing like a fire under your butt to make you move.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

Hey, I just moved, and insofar as I can tell, you're doing great. I didn't have everything packed neatly, was still packing on the last day we moved, and I packed all the junk with me. I have been getting rid of loads of junk since then, but nowhere's near finished unpacking, in face, I've done 2 rooms, both of them are bathrooms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home