Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Pondering Recent Airline Crashes

Do you think it is possible that recent airline crashes have anything at all to do with the age of the planes themselves? I mean with the Space Shuttles, age is a big factor and even one's own car can be dangerous if too old. Classic cars are awesome to look at but not the perfect vehicle for long road trips no matter how many new parts are installed. I know the reports say "wind shear" or "air conditioning problems" but really I wonder if there is more to it than is being presented. I would be curious to know if those planes were new or old.

4 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

I wonder about that too, Daphne. I guess they have official inspectors for the planes, though.

Sangroncito is MUCH braver than me, though!! lol...

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I think you're on to something, dear.

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, don't say that! I'll be on a plane tomorrow afternoon! :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

you should visit www.connielingus.blogspot.com . She actually repairs planes due to aging and rust/decay etc. She would be able to tell you I bet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home