Friday, September 30, 2005

Flashback Friday: A Teenager's Room

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




This is a snapshot of my room around 1988. I told you all I was a major U2 fan! When I was looking at this picture I saw a picture of my ex-boyfriend stuck up on the mirror. He is laying on his bed but he is fully clothed, unlike so many boyfriend/girlfriend pictures these days. The funny part was I felt that picture was absolutely scandalous at the time. I also see a trophy for softball. I don't remember getting a trophy for softball but I was awesome, not to toot my own horn or anything. he he he. I used to play catcher and second base. That was such a long throw from home plate. And I hated when people tried to steal second. I think I was on a team called KFC for softball and Taco Bell for baseball (notice all food names - no wonder I am obsessed with fast food). Yeah I played baseball before I grew boobs. Oh thinking of baseball is giving me a heartache. The Astros lost last night but it ain't over til the fat lady sings. And this fat lady is in no mood to be a song bird today so Spencer and Ryan: I love you but your Braves will have to wait until next year to get some glory.

4 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

I remember all my Mark Paul Gooselarr posters and Eddie Furlongs! LOL We're all dorks kinda at that age I think.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

I painted one whole wall in the Japanese war flag, the rising sun ( reversed colors) it was huge and from what people tell me hard to cover over the RED after I moved out (at 26) hee hee

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Kim said...

My room was covered in posters of hot guys from my Cosmo. Gosh, I can't *wait* to go through that stage with my daughter. NOT!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Nice blog page. It's full of information and well laid out. Here is a website with charter boats and fishing guides.

Regards
bait shops

 

Post a Comment

<< Home