Monday, October 24, 2005

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I have divided my weekend up in 3 parts

The Good

  • The Astros are in the World Series
  • Little Man is not sick anymore
  • My kids had decent report cards

The Bad

  • The Astros LOST the first two games of the W.S.
  • I did not finish scanning my box of files for work
  • It rained all weekend and was cold

The Ugly

  • I am still fool enough to believe the Astros can win it all
  • I was let loose at an all-you-can buffet last night
  • I stepped on the scale

So, how did your weekend go?

5 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

The bad--It's raining here.
The good--It could be much worse, at least it's not a hurricane.
The relaly good--rain is a great reason to justify getting off my diet and making chocolate chip cookies!

*Glad little man is better. ;-)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Well, my weekend was great, though I spent the whole time feeling very tired and sore from my new yoga class. Of course, I didn't see the results of the last game until this morning, so it didn't count as part of the weekend.

I still believe the 'Stros can do it!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

GOOOOO ASTROOOOOSSSS!

I had a busy weekend but very fun. We carved punkins with little kids on Sunday which was a total riot. Turning little kids loose on punkins with carving knives. hehe

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Kim said...

mine was great until Zoe got a double ear infection. :-(

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger The mini ninja said...

you stepped on the scale? after a buffet?!?! DAPHNE! LOL. Thou shall always always enjoy ye buffet. That means no stepping on the scale! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home