Saturday, October 22, 2005

A Meme and Tagged

Both Dave and Ryan tagged me and as promised here are my answers. Afterall, could you refuse those two cuties? First is Ryan's tag which required me to go to my archives and find my 23rd post then post the 5th sentence of that post.

From April 20th, 2005:

I know when I was younger I thought about more than that too but something happens when you hit your 30's.

Now Dave's Meme with the theme of 7

7 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die

  1. See my husband finish residency
  2. Attend my kids' weddings and meet my grandchildren
  3. Witness the Astros win a World Series (hopefully this week)
  4. Go to Hawaii
  5. Meet my blogger buddies
  6. Get my butt into size 10 jeans (I know that is still large but for this girl that size would be a freakin miracle)
  7. Learn how to add video to my blog

7 things I can do

  1. Make fried green tomatoes
  2. Keep a secret
  3. Multi-task
  4. Vaccuum really well including corners
  5. Hit a baseball or softball thrown at reasonable speeds
  6. Play Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game (ah the joys of motherhood)
  7. Tell Mr. Rochester's full name from Jane Eyre (Edward Fairfax Rochester for thsoe who care)

7 things I cannot do

  1. Add video to my blog
  2. Higher math such as calculus
  3. Tell you what causes autism
  4. Run a mile
  5. Change a tire
  6. Drink alcohol without my skin getting all splotchy
  7. Watch anything with Ben Affleck in it

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

  1. humor
  2. intelligence
  3. voice
  4. morals
  5. eyes
  6. smile
  7. large hands

7 things that attract me to the same sex

  1. humor
  2. competence
  3. emotions
  4. smile
  5. friendliness
  6. values
  7. clothes

7 things I say most often

  1. "whatever"
  2. "anywhoo" or "anyway"
  3. "you suck"
  4. "that is unacceptable"
  5. "do you understand me?!"
  6. "I love you" (I have a big family)
  7. "knock it off"

7 celebrity crushes I am not ashamed of

  1. Keanu Reeves
  2. David Caruso
  3. the entire Houston Astros team
  4. Josh Lucas
  5. Brendan Fraser
  6. Chad Michael Murray (he is so young)
  7. Hugh Jackman

I am not going to do the tag part but anyone who wants to do this meme PLEASE do it. I will be reading your blogs and I would be very interested in seeing what y'all write.

5 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger The mini ninja said...

I totally want to meet blogger friends too! Someone suggested I throw a Fraggle Rock party. Would you come?

I will definitely be tagging this blog, but I'll wait until Monday so I have something to distract me at work. :)

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Found my way here from Jayleigh's blog and thought I'd stop in to say hi, so "hi" :o)

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Wow, you can vacuum including corners? I am so impressed. No, really. When I vacuum, Thor has the tendency to go around the house pointing out all the spots that I've missed (and there are usually an embarassing amount of them).

And I would love to meet some of my blogger buddies as well. I'm hoping that, if my career in academia actually happens, then I will be able to systematically go to conferences in the hometowns of all of you. Or at this point, I might start planning a road trip around the states. I'll let you know when I'll be in KC!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

hey net mom its only 1 game dont worry bout it they will come back tonight. i did my tag by dave also but i am going 2 post it tomorrow.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger tara said...

why is it that moms can always vacuum the floor to perfection?
i swear no matter how many times i go over my work it never looks as good as my mother's first time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home