Monday, November 21, 2005

A Date & The Man in Black

Mr. Daphnewood and I went to see a movie together this weekend. It was very nice going out with just him and having his undivided attention. He even left the pager in "off" mode. Whoohoo! I am still not feeling well but we still managed to have a decent time. We saw the movie "Walk the Line". Mr. Daphnewood is a huge fan of Johnny Cash. The movie was fantastic and more about the relationship between Cash and June Carter. Very awesome. My husband said "well that was a good movie. Enough of the love story to keep chicks happy and enough rowdy boy mischief to keep the guys happy. Yes, there was something for everyone and awesome music." Okay so maybe he isn't Roger Ebert but I couldn't have said it better myself. Have a great week everyone.

11 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I've heard this movie is really good!

Oh, and I just noticed that you changed your hair in your profile picture. You are looking more calico than before. ;-)

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

I heard that this movie may be up for an oscar even!

i saw Harry IV instead....blah!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger The mini ninja said...

Uh huh. And how sad is it that I decided to watch "Stuck on You" instead this weekend?

Hey, the Farrelly Brothers are FUNNY, okay?

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Nice to have some truly ALONE time. :-)

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw that, too. I loved it. And, I didn't really even know anything about Johnny Cash to begin with!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Hugs Daph!!!
Have a great Thanksgiving :)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger tara said...

I think I'll go see this soon... If only to see Joaquin's fine ass

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

thanx 4 your inout on the movie i wasnt sure i was going 2 c it but now i am.

happy t day mom!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

God bless you and Happy Thanksgiving.

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

It sounds like an interesting film...I will have to see it if it comes to DK.

And, Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

We were just talking ab. what movie to see today--perfect--thatnks for the suggestion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home