Thursday, November 17, 2005

Winter Colds

Well, I got sick. Is it any wonder? Yesterday I couldn't even blog because I was so feverish and lethargic. I feel better today but I am still sneezing and coughing. We have been lighting a fire every night but last night I made my husband turn on the heater for an hour. We all claim that we get "stuffy" when a heater is used but damn, I wanted a little bit of stuffiness since my nose was like a faucet. Yes, Daphnewood was a walking commercial for Nyquil. But enough of this silly whiney post. Time to read y'all's blogs!

6 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

hope you feel better soon! :)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Hope you feel better mum! ^_^ Love ya!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

1. Humidifier. It works.

2. Zicam (over the counter homeopathic remedy) IT WORKS!!!

Now I don't want to hear about you being sick anymore!

*hugs*

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

aren't you guys freezing your buns off by now? we are!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Get well soon! I recommend tea with honey and brandy (that's what the Danes would recommend anyway...).

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger tara said...

Nyquil usually shuts me up just long enough to catch a wink

I've come down with something too but still able to work damn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home