Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Rescue Needed

I am usually a "roll with it" type of girl. Lately, I have been letting stress get the better of me. I figure people handle stress in many ways but stress itself effects you two ways only: mentally and physically. I am so good at not letting stress distort my thinking. I push it down and push it down but my body starts getting a fever here or an ache there. If it is prolonged stress my mono will show up again. I know how the cycle works. But this past week I have let stress mess with my mind. I get mad at stupid things and just have this general negative attitude. Does anyone have a spare "jaws of life" machine so I can pull my head out of my rear-end? Tomorrow is an eat day. I will immerse myself with chocolate to save the day and my attitude. Hey desperate times call for desperate measures.

Also, go check out this cute quiz on Etchen's blog. I was Sally.

And go look at Kimananda's jack-o-lantern Danish style!

5 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

Never had mono, sometimes wish I did....hear its a great way to lose weight at any rate.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Oh, no, have some comfort food and feel better! I too am a 'stress myself into sickness' type, and stress-induced sickness ain't no fun at all!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Whisper said...

Hey mum. I can't really post at home, due to the fact the mouse has died. It wont budge! But from little tricks witht the ketboard, I've been able to get as far as this. ^^ Times can be rough and whatnot, but sometimes you have to deal. We have ALOT of chocolate here. ^^ A whole bowl designated to only chocolate, so fun. Try to just sit off somewhere and organize your thoughts or something, or even go out and do smethign fun, mum. ^^

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

**hugs**

I hope you enjoyed the chocolate

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chocolate days are wonderful and especially when one is on a Friday! I hope your weekend is less stressful for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home