Saturday, October 29, 2005

Thank You!

I am so sorry. First I talk about the Astros everyday then total silence. Many of you have sent emails and comments and I can't believe I didn't say something sooner on my blog about them losing the World Series. I am sad my team lost but it really wasn't as big of deal as I thought. I like the White Sox. They played better and it wasn't like they beat the Astros by much. Each game was won by only 1 or 2 runs. It was exciting. Especially that last game with Brandon Backe (hottest player on the team) pitching 7 shut out innings. Anyway, my only sadness was for the players like Jeff Bagwell (who probably won't return) and Craig Biggio who have waited 15+ to get to the World Series as a Houston Astro. But thanks for all the well wishes. I still love my team and appreciate the cheers from you Braves fans (Ryan, Mike and Spencer) and even a Giants fan (Kimananda). I will return the good karma in the upcoming season. Maybe our National League will actually take the series next time around. So thanks again, blogger friends and thank you Houston Astros for the most exciting October ever.

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Hey Daph...sending hugs.
I did not go to the halloween party last night...long, boring story. Maybe next time.
Have a wonderful week.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

I'm glad you're o.k. And, there's always next season! :-) Happy (almost) Halloween!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

that sucks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home