Monday, March 27, 2006

I Feel Like Bloggin'!!!!

Hey all! M-Boy came down with a horrid illness so I have been wearing the 'supermom' costume for the past few days. Actually, on friday the nurse from his school had my mom go get him (I was out spending all that money on Mr. Daphnewood's glasses). Then he just never got any better this weekend. Always running a fever. I took M-Boy to our AWESOME med/peds doctor and she sent us home tonight with a Rx for 'gorilla-cillin' to help M-Boy's white bloods cells out. Poor kid hates to miss school too.

More updates. Let's see....I finally got back on my diet. I got real tired of my fat lady clothes feeling tight. I will never be thin. I don't really care about that but I don't want to be obese if you know what I mean.

I am not so mad about my insurance now. I had a hospital bill come in for when Little Man broke his arm. It was $1500! Then I realized they didn't bill the insurance. Wheew!!! yes, I am loving that health insurance now.

Little Man started ritalin for his ADD and even if it doesn't do a darn thing for him chemically, the confidence it has given him is worth it. Like that story of the little duck with his sky hook. He told me that he "feels smarter". But I think it is working for him chemically. His teacher said he finished two days of work in one morning. Little Man usually has to stay in at recess to finish his work. Smart kid but very easily distracted.

That is enough updates for now. I am going to read your blogs! Oh and Vicki, can you email me, please?

6 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Al said...

I took V. to the head shrinker today for his first visit. ADHD was one of the subjects discussed. Not going to the medication yet, just see how things go. Good Luck!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Wow, you have been busy! I hope everyone is recovering nicely from all their ailments...and of course, by ailments, I mean everything...M-boy's illness, Little Man's ADD, Mr. Daphnewood's bad eyesight, everything is covered under the same term. :-)

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

So glad things are going better for you!

**hugs**

We have company this week from SC, so that's why I have been so absent.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

aww hope the boy gets better soon. thanx 4 stopping in and letting us know what was going on we always glad 2 c u on our blog mom!

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there--I sent an email and I hope it got through ok. Let me know via your blog if need be. Best wishes for a quick recovery for your boy!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Mike said...

hope M-Boy gets to feelin better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home