Thursday, May 25, 2006

Andy Pettitte

* Baseball Post*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Astros have been losing again. The Giants skunked us but they are a good team. The Nationals (who beat us 3 games in row) are NOT a good team. Today Andy Pettitte pitched and we lost 8-5 but most of their runs happened when Pettitte pitched. So many people are coming down on him like he sucks or something but let me tell you, no one person can lose a baseball game. How about our hitters leaving bases loaded? That sure would have helped to drive in those runs. Andy had one at bat and managed a hit while driving in a run. No one mentions that. I am just saying BACK OFF OF ANDY!!!! He'll come around and be the stellar pitcher like he was last season.

I feel so much better. I like to only have positive vibes when it comes to baseball but I have found that sports can make monsters out of people. When did it stop being "just a game"? I miss the old days.

image taken from Houston Chronicle

7 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're invited. Please read my latest post and all the comments. :)

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there sports fan! Sports do have a way of bringing out the competitiveness and a certain aggression in many people. Ironically, one of my female friends is a stalwart Chiefs fan and her husband does not care for them at. all. But he makes the effort to keep up with the games and other stuff because he knows she cares. Hope M-boy is doing alright and hope you have a great weekend coming up. Wow, is it going to sizzle around here!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Spencer, I posted a new message. Nice pictures of Florida! xoxo

Shirley, thanks for visiting. I checked otu your blog this morning. Nice!

Vickie, my boss is the same way! SHe loves the Chiefs. I don't know much about football but I better get a red shirt for fridays when football season comes around he he he AND my A/C is already on!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

I'm crossing my fingers for your 'Stros!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Mum, I dont get the results for a little while. I stayed up LATE to get something done which gave my final 10 points, and it wasnt all that hard. I think I did well.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Oh, and for whoever cares.. Mainly Mum. I have a post on my Blog that explains me, maybe even stuff you didnt know. I dunno. just thought Id say it was there.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And he is hooooooooot too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home