Monday, June 19, 2006

Thursday Hurry Up!

I have twenty two reasons to look forward to thursday and they all have to do with Roger Clemens. It is his opening night and my boys ( The Astros) better give him some run support. I will be glued to my computer and my family better stay away from my bandwith.

Oh by the way my fellow bloggers, I went to see that movie The Lake House with the hottie Keanu Reeves. You want to talk about a perfect movie for me, that is it. It was a romance with a bit of sci-fi time travel infused. How perfectly geeky and sappy all rolled in one. I was in heaven. Why do I like science fiction so much? Romance is easy to explain but my gosh, did anyone else cry when Jean-Luc Picard was captured by the Borg? probably not. In fact, I bet most of you don't even know what I am talking about. That is okay. Our differences is what makes the world go round, right?

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've long thought Keanu was a hottie. I have enjoyed most of his movies, including Bill and Ted, of course, and I really liked Point Break where he starred with Patrick Swayze who was one of the bad guys. That was a great movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home