Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 4th!

I will be busy this week so I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Independence Day. Be safe and tell me about any pretty fireworks that you see. I LOVE fireworks. I don't know why but they just look cool and colorful. I'll talk to you all on thursday.


Along the lines of Patriotism, has anyone seen the move trailer for World Trade Center? I bawled just watching the preview, can you imagine what I will be like during the whole movie? I am torn whether or not to watch it because I know it is about the last two guys they pulled out alive from the rubble. They survive and that might make me feel a little hope. Do you think you will go see the movie?

9 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

Happy 4th of July!

I completely bawled at the trailer too!! I definitely am not going to see it--I cry hard enough at Extreme Home makeover and I can't imagine two straight hours of sobbing. I bet it will be amazing though.

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth to you!

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth to you!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Happy 4th!

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I will see it. I have mixed feelings about someone making money off the tragedy, even if it IS for awareness and patriotism.

On the other hand, if all the actors and studios only covered their costs and donated the rest of their earnings to help the victims or to ensure that this never happens again, I would feel a bit better about seeing it.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Al said...

I'll probably wait for it to come out on DVD, so I can avoid any public display of emotion.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

happy 4th net mom!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger The mini ninja said...

I don't know. We all knew a movie like this would be coming, but I don't think anyone can be ready for it, much less the families who lost a loved one through it.

My fear is that it will turn into a pure entertainment blockbuster. It should be in memory of the heroes who lost their lives.

Hard to say...

If you do see it, let me know what you think.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Hope your week is going well!!!

I am thinking about you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home