Monday, June 26, 2006

Shallow

I have been thinking about my blog. I know it is shallow. I don't have profound thoughts nor do I try to dazzle you with my stunning intellect. I mostly talk about mundane things. Usually people have a purpose when they blog. But for me, I just like to write what is on my mind. I am sorry I am not more interesting but I wanted to say thank you to you all for reading anyway. Maybe someday I will show you that I am not really this shallow. Then again, maybe someday I will learn that I really am this shallow.

3 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

But you are actually doing what most people do. According to survey data, the typical blogger is a teenage girl writing a diary, read by only some real-life family and friends. Really. The political pundits and deep thinkers are the exception...or at least that's what I tell myself to make myself feel better about my blog's shallowness.

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh--never mundane or shallow. Always interesting and I enjoy your thoughts on any topic. Keep.It.Up.!

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daphne, dear friend. Ohhh don't even feel this way, please? Your blog is fantastic, just like you are!

You care so deeply for people who society doesn't embrace. You care for your darling children and wonderful husband. You are passionate about God and about the Astros (I had to put them in here didn't I??).

In all, you are a beautiful person whose whole is eversomuch bigger than the sum of it's parts.

**hugs**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home