Friday, July 14, 2006

Tagged By Leslie

It comes in threes

3 things that scare me
swimming with fish, marine animals, any non-human life
glass elevators
grasshoppers

3 people that make me laugh
Mr. Daphnewood
Jay Leno
Adam Sandler when he sings his "songs"

3 things that I love
my family
chocolate
baseball

3 things that I hate
most television shows (especially reality tv)
pop-ups that sneak by the pop-up blocker
cantaloupe (with a passion)

3 things I don't understand
physics
any language other than english :(
parents that give their toddlers mohawk haircuts

3 things on my desk
my digital camera
a stack of baseball cards
a hershey bar wrapper (somehow the chocolate is missing)

3 things I am doing right now
wondering why the Astros lost tonight to the Marlins of all teams
chewing on ice
rocking in my desk chair

3 things I want to do before I die
have a great big party with my blogger buddies
buy a house
get smaller boobs

3 things I can do
drive long distances
adapt to almost any city to live in
keep a secret

3 ways to describe my personality
prone to mood swings
boring
content

3 things I can't do
reach items on the top shelf without assistance
make coffee
stop biting my nails

3 things I think you should listen to
Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Iz
your elders who have your best interests at heart
cops directing traffic

3 things you should never listen to
(c)rap music
whiners
the national anthem sung by Rosanne Barr/Arnold

3 absolute favorite foods
monte cristo sandwich (especially from Blue Bayou restaurant at Disneyland)
See's candies
In & Out Burgers

3 things I'd like to learn
Italian
how to keep score at baseball games
to dance

3 beverages I drink regularly
diet Dr. Pepper/coke/pepsi
cold water from the cooler
iced tea

3 shows I watched as a kid
Twilight Zone
Land of the Lost
H.R. Puff n stuff

3 people I am tagging
Etchen
Rowan
Jayleigh

and James but only if you want to!

7 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

Wait a sedond...See's candies? You must ahve lived in California! They are my alltime favorite candy! I havea friend who send themt o me, but sinbce he doesn't send them often enough(i too keep getting hershey's bar wrappers that don't contain any chocolate in them--I think it is a conspiracy) I now order boxes online. Mmmm....the toffee ones....

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

Opps, I was so excited ab. the see's candy, that I forgot to ask what is a monte cristo sandwich?

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

EG, double double with grilled onions. The only way to go. I always say that if I do not make it to heaven, I will be fed cantaloupe in hell because eating it is torture for me.

Etchen, I was born and raised in Upland CA. I still get See's at Christmas time every year thanks to mail order

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your answers. Amazed that anyone can adapt to the sizzle we are currently in! I am house-sitting/pet-sitting/watering gardens for 2 separate persons (besides my own)this week. I fear the sweltering heat is gonna take me out!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

i hate canteloupe too and adam sandler's songs are great.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

ok i'm a working on it!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Vickie, Houston had some unbearable days like this and I lived there for 8 years. In fact, KC has a few days a year that it is so stifling hot but Houston has a few WEEKS worth of extreme nasty weather. The really hot summer in KC is much shorter than the really hot summer of Houston. I love the weather here.

Rowan, you could be my little sister!

SA, I wish I would have mentioned it sooner about score keeping. I will be in Houston July 29th but won't get to see a game :( We are doing a turn around trip to take Solin home since she lives there. I hope I have enough time to grab some frozen tamales from Berry Hill thoughto take back. NEXT time I am in town during baseball season you can bet your southern self that I will take you up on the offer. Yes, an Astros game with a blogger buddy-definitely blog worthy.

I think Huff will do better than Mo. I love Ensberg but something is just off with his playing this year. I miss Lane though. I think he is heading for another team sad to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home