Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cybering Defined

I was kind of surprised but not shocked at the comments about cybering. I was happy that so many people don't know what cybering is because it means you aren't perverts. Those who did know what it is, IM me later (just kidding!) Now excuse me while I cry a moment before taking yor innocence away *cry cry cry* It is like phone sex but online through instant messaging. Two people talk dirty to each other with one hand on the keyboard and the other usually uh...doing other stuff.

5 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Rick said...

While watching Start Trek?

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll admit I was in the dark! I hope you had a good talk with the kids about these things!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Chipper said...

Eeewwwww.... I bet that was a humorous conversation trying to exaplin that to M-boy and Mouse!
;-)

I missed reading your blog!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Hmmm...this means I have been, erm, exposed as not a pervert. Oh, my poor, poor reputation. Or on second thought, maybe it's for the best. ;-)

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with kimananda. I feel like I'm a pervert now. *hangs head in shame*

:-)

I guess I'll be alright.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home