Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's True! Sex Sells!

So tonight I was reading Rick's blog and he mentioned RSS and all that geeky stuff. It reminded me that I have a site meter. I never check it. Well, not very often. So I ran right over and looked to see what brings people to my blog. Guess what it is! That link to the half naked picture of Brad Ausmus. He is the catcher for the Houston Astros. He is so very hot and way too cute to be non-Italian. In fact, he probably is Italian. That was the number one search on my site meter. I didn't post the picture on my blog because it isn't mine to post. Someone had the link on one of the Houston Astros boards so I just shared. Now I am waiting for a picture like for the rest of guys. Anyone else have a link? I figure just three or four more of half-naked pictures then I will have more traffic than I can handle. Sex really does sell.

4 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

check u out mom! c if u can get anyone with naked pics of my atlanta braves 2 send them 2 me haha!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Oh, you don't have to have the naked pictures of the Houston Atsros, all you need to do is mention naked pictures of the Houston Astros, or have someone mention naked pictures of the Houston Astros in a comment, preferably as many times as possible. I mentioned Brittany Bratt's boobs once and I'm now #6 on Google.
;-)

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe!

My number one search (ala 80+ visits PER DAY) is because I have the lyrics posted to the theme song from Overhaulin', Gasoline, by Kicking Harold. Too funny!

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's actually Jewish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home