Friday, October 06, 2006

FRIDAY!!!!

The kids are at school. My husband is at work and will be on call all night. My mom and brother are in California. Can you smell the freedom?! I am going to Target to buy a lego ambulance for Little Man (he saved his money and asked me to run this errand for him). Then I am going to the movies all by myself. That is such heaven to me. I am going to have a small popcorn even though I started my diet. I budgeted the calories in. I might even buy a soda. I haven't had sodas since august except for sips at Disneyland last week. I just don't want to get hooked again so I might stick with water. I know this is a lame post but I am so excited! Have a great weekend everyone.

3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Al said...

So, what movie do you have in mind?

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds fabulous...I hope you enjoy all of it even more than you plan to...and let us know what you saw and how it was. :-)

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOoohohhhh have fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home