Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Steal My Idea Coca-Cola & Pepsi Co.

I read this article about women's health. If you don't want to read it, I'll sum it up for you: women who drink cola are losing out in the area of bone density because they are not drinking milk. Now I saw this coming a long time ago. Mostly because I had heard that many women only drink water, tea or diet soda. I am guilty as charged. I never drink milk because of being lactose intolerant. Anyhoo, my idea WAY BACK THEN was to fortify cola with calcium. They do it with orange juice, so why not soda? Honestly, I have given up soda. If you don't count Disneyland I have been soda free. I say just add a little calcium to diet sodas and your bone density issues would be solved. So please Pepsi Co., Coca-Cola and the makers of Dr. Pepper, steal my idea!

4 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

great idea net mom im guilty of drinkin them products also!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great idea. I hope it gets stolen!

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That IS a great idea. You're such a smarty girl and a cutie patootie!

:-)

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy-I rely on smoothies for my calcium; I don't drink pop, rarely even drink milk; water, a bit of coffee and smoothies are my only drinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home