Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Crush Has A Bad Night

Before you all think I do nothing but go out to eat everyday of the week, I must clarify that I have these free coupons that have to be used up in a certain amount of time. That is why I am visiting this restaurant so often. It costs me nothing. Anyway, now that the disclaimer is finished, my crush was having a bad night. We had to wait for his table but I don't mind about waiting for him. He is that good and that cute. Poor Seth was flustered though and not his usual jovial self. And to make matters worse, the good cook wasn't on tonight either. So my food didn't taste as good, Seth was sweet but had a sadness about him and I couldn't have an after dinner drink because I was driving! Does that suck or what?! I have gotten used to that smooth Bailey's and coffee after a fine meal. Mr. Daphnewood had his and so did my mom. Oh well, there is always next time. It was still nice to have a quiet dinner with just adults. I forget how pleasant that can be sometimes.

3 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger L B said...

Poor Seth was probably missing you already... Awwww... Well, you can look forward to hunting down Lormaikai next!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Awwww!!! Poor Seth. And meals with adults can be fun, but I've had my fair share of them. Give me active kids. THAT is fun.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

LB, don't I wish! oooh I forgot about lormaikai. I am going to find some and soon.

Jayleigh, my dinner time with my family has always sort of been something out of a Simpsons episode. Our dinner topics always manage to reduce to some potty humor or 16 different conversations going on at once. And once you and Rob have your baby, you will never get hot food until he/she is grown. But yes, kids can be much fun too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home