Thursday, June 16, 2005

Mental Stimulation and Denzel Washington

I am missing school. I miss the mental stimulation. I enjoying learning and the diverse student population. We had old people, young people, country people, city people, etc. at my alma mater. Well grad school is only a year away, right? I had to take a year off for several reasons the most important being my son needing surgery. Anyhoo, in the meantime I can read your blogs because it always seems like I am learning something new from you odd folks. Just kidding y'all.

On a totally different topic, I watched the movie Fallen last night. I just love Denzel Washington. This movie wasn't as good as Man On Fire but still totally Denzel which made me happy. He really is such a good actor and so easy on the eyes if you know what I mean. And I love when he kicks butt too.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To this day, that damn song, "Tiiiiiiime is on my side," scares the ever living crap out of me.

Thanks, Denzel.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Just wanted to pop in and say HI and I'm thinking about ya! Have a lovely weekend, hon!

**hugs**

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Did you just call me odd? LOL! BTW, I told my Hubby about your tattoo story tonight, and he loved it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home