Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My New Job

I have been pretty busy with my new job. It is a real cake job actually. I just sit at home and scan files into Adobe and make CD's with the scanned data. How easy is that?! I know it does not require my new found bachelor's degree in psychology to do this job but sometimes it is nice to get paid for doing mindless stuff in the comfort of your own home.

On a side note, I finally read Harry Potter VI. I liked it but have had some disagreements with others about it (such as what the final book might contain or not contain). Now I want to get take the kids to the zoo and the Farmer's Market before school starts but it has been kind of hot for the zoo. I do so love the zoo in Kansas City. It is huge and they let their kangaroos run free. I'll take a picture some time and post it.

7 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Wow that IS a cake job. :-) My sis just got a cake job working for the state of california. hehe

Let's see some zoo pics!

Have a great one!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

::Lately, I feel like I live in a zoo. ::grins:: ;) lol
Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff planned, Daphne!!
I love Farmers Markets! Do you like apple butter? Kettle corn?

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

::Lately, I feel like I live in a zoo. ::grins:: ;) lol
Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff planned, Daphne!!
I love Farmers Markets! Do you like apple butter? Kettle corn?

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. You have some interesting stories. I'll have to come back and read more often.

:)

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

me too, blog more than I work. though if you could get paid to blog...hmmmm.

I too loved the HP book. Think it was perfect, would have liked more answered maybe, but I know I'm hooked now to read the final(?) book. I also wish they'd given a little more storyline on Malfoy, but M thinks that they could probably write that as a book unto itself, HP from Draco's perspective.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hi!!! Where have you been lately? ;-)

I finished HP6 on Sunday. Who is B.A.R.? Any ideas? I started the series over, done wtih HP1, and now onto HP2. No clue as of yet.

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was R.A.B. and I think it is Regalus Black, brother to Sirius

 

Post a Comment

<< Home