Monday, August 29, 2005

A Story By My Son

My children need therapy. My seven year old son told me this story this weekend just like this:

" Once upon a time there was a very beautiful and rich zebra. She was very beautiful and clean all over and she brushed her teeth everyday. One day she was walking along a road when she came up to this nasty dirty disgusting hotdog. The hotdog called up to the zebra and said 'hey zebra! why don't you eat me!' The zebra was grossed out and said 'No way! You disgusting dirty hotdog. If I eat you I would be a loser like you!' So the zebra walked away. As she walked away the hotdog snuck up behind her and jumped up her butt. Then the hotdog crawled up to the zebra's mouth and said 'Hey zebra! Your butt ate me! Ha ha ha!' The zebra screamed and yelled 'GET OUT OF MY BODY!!!!'

The End"

Then my son said "Isn't that just a classic story Mommy?" What could I say? It didn't help matters that my husband was rolling on the floor laughing . I just wonder do boys EVER outgrow potty humor? I have yet to see it in my house.

8 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

well, you can't say he isn't creative right? Maybe he's inherited your ability to blog

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

You do know he is picking it up from his father? ^^

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

yes Solin I am aware of how much his father had to do with it. Did you like he chose a zebra? rotten child. I heard you quit orchestra. Your mum is not happy here BUT I know you'll replace it with some stimulating class. Did you get your computer class kiddo?

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

omg my mom still smacks right in the mouth if i say a cuss word in front of her. good luck net mom!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

oh myyyyyy... well I can't say I am not laughing... but I'm with Ryan when I say my mom would slap me if I said that to her. :-)

Thank you so much for your encouraging words today, dear friend. Your kids keep you laughing. ;-)

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

nope..i live with 4 of them..youngest being 4 and oldest being almost 40....never, never outgorw the potty humor...drives me nuts :))

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

oh no no no, first, no smacking except in rare instances (and never anywhere near the face) and second I could never punish the kids for using the word "butt" since I use it frequently. It is not a bad word in my house.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Nah, didn't get the computer class, I actually got stuck in P.E. Even had to pay with it with my own money. X.x My uncle said he'd pay me back though, even though it was twenty bucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home