Thursday, October 06, 2005

I Can't Shake the Blues

Last night I was riding high. The Astros won the opening play off game, I got news about the insurance check and my mom made brownies. Then all of a sudden I started thinking about someone that has passed on a few year ago. I cannot really go into details as his death was plastered all over the news but just know he died a horrible death and then the media tried to tear him to shreds afterward. This is why I never trust media 100%. It was like they had half of the story and omitted all the details. They spun the story the way they wanted to. It was awful and a slap in the face to those that knew and loved this man. Then instead of retracting their story afterward they just "dropped" it altogether. Bastards. I don't mean to be secretive but I am just not ready to talk about it fully and I do not want his legacy tainted by my rant. Someday I will go into detail. But for now, I am just down and miss him. Miss what he could have done for the world. Miss what he stood for and how he could have influenced so many people's lives. So say a prayer for me. I feel like I am obsessing and need to get over it. Thanks y'all.

6 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

If you ever need to talk, I'm here, you have my email and I'd love to help you cheer up!

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up, sugarpie!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Shmoop said...

Break out your 'STROS cap, the Rocket is taking the mound tonight!

It's oddly coincidental that you visited my little blog the other day, I seeked out yours... and I, too, am a little down over murders and losses.

Hang in there, girl! You'll be in my prayers tonight!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

I've been rather down as well, not about deaths, but down all the same. Hang in there mum. We all know and love ye. ^_^

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Thinking of ya Daph!! *hugs* girlfiend

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger tara said...

I guess this is the week of regretting loss.. i'm sorry this is hard on you. much love
tara
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home