Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ughh!

I had to quit watching the game. The Astros are getting clobbered. I am happy for my net sons who are rooting for the Braves and I am extremely happy for Ryan in particular who got to see the last home game of the season in person. Yes, I am thinking positively that this will be the one and only loss to the Braves of this series so no more home games for Atlanta. Like I said, you heard it first on Daphnewood's site: Astros are going all the way to the World Series. I gotta go wash my hair or something useful like that. Ughh!

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Sorry about you Astros Net Mom but you are sorta right. That will be the last time Ryan sees the Astros in Atlanta this year. Next up is the Cardinals:)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Mike, I love to trash talk and you are starting up with the queen here. what a cutie you are xoxo

ps. I am feeling really good about saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home