Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Post Number Two

My mom bought me a pack of baseball cards this weekend. Guess what I got? I got a Mickey Mantle gold card number MM2001. It's worth $50! A single card! That was a fun find. Then last night, Little Man wrote a book. I have posted it without the cover below. Enjoy and have a HAPPY day!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




It is hard to tell but the first box, he drew the "I" (eye) on shiny blue foil paper. The second box of the claw, he took a sword toothpick and broke it apart for a sharp effect. On the third box he wrinkled tape and the fourth box he rolled the tape for a sticky effect. It was too cute.

7 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Al said...

Very creative multi-media work!

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderfully creative your child is! Does a mother's heart good, eh?!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger James Medhurst said...

It seems that creativity runs in the family.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Spencer, you know I'll be there. I am glad you are blogging again xoxo

Al, the title of the book was "Look, Touch, Feel Tiger ology Book" multimedia at its best!

Vickie, the boy makes me proud everyday. He just loves life so much.

James, we have always encouraged creativity, imagination and hard work. The world is limitless to a child so we let them aim high.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

thats so ingenius and sweet really

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Awwwwwwww!!!!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Wow that's awesome he really put a lot of thought into that!! Great job :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home