Sunday, May 28, 2006

Seven Straight Happy Posts (number one)

I have decided enough with whiny, negative sad posts. For seven straight posts I plan on only writing about happy stuff. It may take longer than a week since I don't post everyday but only happy happy happy vibes coming from Daphnewood. So here goes happy post number one:

I get to get Solin for the summer. Her uncle said yes I may pick her up this weekend. I don't have to take her back until late July. Whoohoo! Not only that, but since Solin lives in Houston, Mr. Daphnewood is taking me an Astros game! Oh my gosh I can barely hold my excitement. That part isn't written in stone but I plan on stocking up on Astros items while in town whether or not I get to go to the game. AND I am going to eat real tex-mex food which is very scarce in KC. Yes yes yes! I have done the happy dance about 50 times already.

4 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Yessssss!!!!! **hugs**

Lots of good things coming your way.

Remember a year ago, getting ready to move and all the crap that went along with it? Isn't this so much better than back then?

**more hugs for a dear friend**

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Yea! What wonderful news, all of it! Oh, yep, that's me dancing with you. :-)

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

I think I should join your pact to only write happy things....my blog is getting tired ....oh and yay for game sand solin.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

I posted a happy post - about my hiking trip today
Ill stop back and see HOW you do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home