Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Times Three

There is so much to be happy about today but I have narrowed it down to three

  1. Last night the Astros beat the Cardinals. They were losing and then came back at the top of the 7th for a five run inning. It was really great to watch such a come back. Andy Pettitte was awarded with the win too. Go Andy and go 'Stros!
  2. Today is the last day of school for Little Man and Mouse. Starting tomorrow I will get to sleep beyond 6am if I choose or I can get up early. It is my choice for the next 11 weeks or so.
  3. Tonight Mr. Daphnewood and I are going out on a date. Lots of romance is forecasted in the future for Daphnewood.

You see, plenty to be happy about!

3 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

woohoo!
Somebodies getting some! *ooooooohhhhhh shame shame!*

I know, I can be so immature at times...always wondered though, and maybe you can answer off topic....do doctors get tired of seeing body parts? Or do they still act human in the presense of the opposite sex?

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Rock on, Sistahhhh!!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home