Thursday, August 24, 2006

Boring Times

I have been working a lot lately. I have moved most of my work home, work that will keep me occupied for at least 2 years. It is sort of depressing to see this mass of paperwork knowing it will take two years to get through. But nonetheless, I plod away. On a side note, M-Boy made me chuckle yesterday. He is just so darn cute. He told me that in his computer class there are a lot of girls that want to be his friend. He said there were so many that he MUST be a heart-throb. I like his confidence.

4 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe such a cutie, M-Boy.

2 years? Think of it as Job Security!!

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was adorable; how that must have made you smile!!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Al said...

Know that feeling well. I always had lots of volunteers to be my partner in chemistry and physics, but I knew they only wanted my brain (sigh)

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Rick said...

He doesn't know that girls have cooties?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home