Friday, August 25, 2006

I Wish....

I wish that the fall would get here. I am a little tired of the heat and allergies this summer.

I wish Mouse wouldn't freak out about every essay assignment. She is a better writer than she believes.

I wish fast food wasn't fattening.

I wish the Astros would start playing like the championship team that they are.

I wish I had money to blow on a huge shopping spree.

I wish my cravings for soda would go away since I gave soda up and promised myself I wouldn't drink the stuff anymore.

I wish the news would quit printing about the JonBenet Ramsey case.

I wish I would stop reading the news. It's like an addiction.

I wish Keanu Reeves had a thing for short full-figured married chicks in their late 30's.

I wish I could go on vacation to some place exotic.

I wish I didn't have to shave my legs but hairy legs are gross.

I wish Mr. Daphnewood would get a day off. I think this one might actually come true!

I wish you all would have a fantastic weekend!!!!

7 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Scout said...

Hmm. I wish I had a personal chef and house keeper. And I wish for a fantastic weekend for you as well.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Al said...

I wish ALL your wishes would come true.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Rick said...

Ditto what Al said.

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of my wishes are the same as yours; might change a name here or there, if you know what I mean. But I ditto Al and Rick.

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If either of us falls into money, can we plan a shopping spree together? I soooooooooo want a shopping spree. Don't you just love the sound of it? SPREE. Like, you don't have to even look at the price tag at Macy's.

Oh man.

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

So if you're going for Keanu, then that means that Adrien Brody is all mine, yes? I'm so pleased! :-)

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why'd you give up soda?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home