Monday, September 18, 2006

All On Edge

Everyone in my house has been acting weird lately. They are so short tempered. Last night my mom threw hissy fit at the dinner table and I am still not sure what for. It had something to do with the placement of an end table in the livingroom. Or maybe that the grapefruit juice is almost all gone. I'm not sure. Mr. Daphnewood has been yelling at Little Man for doing normal "boy stuff" that doesn't usually bother him. You know things like singing obnoxious songs over and over again or leaving the latest invention all over the floor. Normally, he would just say "hey Little Man, pick that stuff up, would ya?" and that would be it. Not lately though. And Mouse has been really really cranky too. M-Boy is talking back and I am just fed up with it all. So my house is not a happy place. We are going to California on friday so hopefully the break will help. My hubby will have the house all to himself for a week. The kids will get to run and play at Disneyland for a couple of days. And my mom will get to stay in California for two months away from this crazy house. I think it is perfect therapy for us all.

5 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably some adjustments with the changing of the season. I really think people might have a bit of bear in them and some of us just need to go into hibernation until spring. Hope you have a great and safe trip and an enjoyable visit.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Al said...

It probably has something to do with the end of summer and the urge to migrate to a warmer climate.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Whatever the reason, I hope the holidays help some.

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

**hugs**

Good luck!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

ooohhhh, I bet it's the fantasticist therapy....I've always wanted to go to disney land.....tell us all about what happens there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home