Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Quotes & Home Life

I put up new quotes on the sidebar. Things are going better at home since the kids were in school all day yesterday and Mr. Daphnewood was on call. It is amazing what a little breathing room can do. Sometimes I think that people weren't meant to live so many to one house but when I look at other homes, ours is not all that big. Someday, I know it will be just me and the hubby. That will be good in someways but lonely in others. So for now I will choose to count my blessings instead of curses.

4 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new quotes, especially the hell-hole one. I'm sure the kid knows what he is talking about there!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

I LOVE your family quotes, sometimes i think I should add my own to my side bar (that is, if I can figure out the sidebar in wordpress which is totally different).

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good girl! **hugs**

-heheh hell hole?

-porkchop... might love ya more!

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

net mom nice having a break huh? i remember my mom sayin the same thing. she still complains r house is 2 big but yet she dont want me 2 move or any of us 4 that matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home