Friday, September 22, 2006

Gone Until October

Well I am heading out later today. We are going to the lovely hills of Southern California. I will see the pacific ocean for the first time in 2 years. I really miss that. Anyway, I will probably be even fatter by the time I return after eating In & Out Burger, Monte Cristo from Disneyland and an entire boysenberry pie from Knott's Berry Farm. Ah the comforts of home. So my dear blogger friends, I leave you with words of wisdom from Mr. Daphnewood. He said this to Little Man this week when Little Man asked "why do people cut down trees and not even use them?"

The world is full of assholes. The key is, don't be one of them.

5 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, right on target with that comment! Hey, have a great time, eat whatever you want in whatever amounts you want and worry, or not, about the end-results later. Enjoy! (and I'm sooo jealous)

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time, and if you can, please have a slice of boysenberry pie (or strawberry rhubarb) for me, too!
:-)

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

have fun net mom! we miss u already!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

I tought you were going to say to wipe the assholes of the ppl who cut them down for no reason in teh first place!!!

Anyway, have a great time and be sure to let us know when you're back.

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... I thought for SURE that I commented here yesterday!

Have a lovely time on your trip! *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home